Accounts Receivable Clerk
Account Receivable Clerk
Dennis East International is a Cape Cod based Product Development Company.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
Daily operational tasks are maintaining Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts Receivable: Responsible for all aspects of collection.
- Daily deposit checks from customers and post to customer account.
- Daily invoice customers using Enterprise Management Software.
- Daily review in coming wire transfers.
- Weekly research payment discrepancy.
- Weekly manage customer Credits and Post.
- Weekly report accounting Receivable.
- Weekly Review customer credit.
- Weekly contact customer on past due invoices.
- Monthly report to 3rd party provider customer payment timeliness.
- Contact customers on past due invoices either through email or by phone.
- Accounts Payable: As needed backup to Accounts Payable function included coding and entering payables Assist with issuing checks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Accuracy working with numbers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SAGE Software or similar ERP Accounting System a plus.
- Telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy work ethic and team player.
- Multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Employee Discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply: Please respond to this posting with your resume to apply and send to HR@deidirect.com