Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Summary: The Marketing Coordinator creates content as well as reviews data to increase revenue and grow the company as a B2B wholesaler in the Gift & Home industry. Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, this position grows the sales of the company by enhancing the company website, social media outlets, catalog production, and all other marketing efforts.
- Website: Maintain and update DEI’s website on a weekly basis; update imagery and create new content as needed. Resolve web issues and assist with trouble shooting.
- Email Marketing: Work with Marketing Manager to create an eblast calendar, create content, build emails, and manage contact lists.
- Digital Advertising: Develop ad campaigns when needed to help drive traffic to website, obtain new customers, and increase website sales. Work with marketing manager to implement marketing and advertising campaigns that obtain new leads, company growth, and increased revenue.
- Print Advertising: Help creative process of print advertising in magazines, publications, and postcards/show signage. Meet deadlines for Products Submissions and research new print advertising avenues.
- Social Media: Plan social media posting to all platforms to align with marketing calendar and brand identity. Maintain presence and respond to inquires on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Pinterest.
- Sales Support: Collaborate with VP, Marketing Manager, and Inside sales to create materials to align with marketing campaigns and sales goals.
- Catalog: Support art department in aspects of catalogs, specifically with imagery, text, and proof reading when needed.
- Image Requests: Respond to inside sales team and sales rep image requests timely manner and respond to other requests as needed.
- Rep Marketing: Work with Inside Sales and Sales Reps sharing content, images, catalogs, and website updates.
- Retail Store Marketing: Assist in any marketing requests for on site retail store and help maintain social media platforms.
- Photography & Videography: Create content for advertisements and shoot product videos to be shared with customers and reps and be posted on our social media outlets, YouTube, and website.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree from a college with a degree in Marketing or related field; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have a basic understanding on how manufacturing, retail, and end consumers are related.
- You have a working knowledge of both PC-based and MAC-based computer systems.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- You are proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A basic understanding of HTML is preferred, but not required.
- You possess strong time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and multiple responsibilities.
- You can work in a team and work and think independently and proactively.
- You have an ability to multitask without compromising quality of work.
- You are detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a willingness to learn and grow within the Marketing Department.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Disability
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply: Please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter and send to HR@deidirect.com