DEI (Dennis East International, LLC) is a product development company focusing on giftware, home decor and pet products. We are present on most platforms. We have distribution in the independent and national account categories. We are looking to expand our lawn and garden, grocery store and distributor business. With over 25 years’ experience in the business, we are grateful to serve a well-established and loyal North American customer base. The company headquarters and main operations are in Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
We are known for our sourcing abilities, quick design, turnaround time, quality, and value. Our capabilities include an extensive offering of our own in-house produced catalog products as well as an extensive custom design and product sourcing services. Our Hong Kong office and 110,000 square foot distribution center allow us to successfully service multiple channels of distribution and customer types.
The DEI Sales Team’s goal is to drive results through growing our retail customers’ sales and profit. Sales experience in consumer products, giftware, housewares or home décor makes you an idea candidate to join our high-performance team. This position reports to Vice President.
- Accountable to increase company revenue and profitability
- Excited about product and customer success
- Creative thinking to establish new accounts and business
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly tasks to meet or exceed company goals
- Effectively communicate internally/externally to ensure customer needs are being met or exceeded
- Relationship management - we want to be important to our customers and the relationships are what matter.
- Other duties as requested by Management
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years’ consumer goods, giftware, housewares or home décor.
- Customer facing direct selling and management experience.
- Microsoft Office products knowledge and operating skills
- Ability to learn and understand customer specific data and systems
- Positive collaboration in a multi-functional team setting
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organized, able to prioritize and self-manage workload
- Integrity and professional business acumen
- Effectively Work Remotely
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- BS/BA Degree
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Sick time, and Holidays
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply: Please respond to this posting with your resume to apply and send to HR@deidirect.com