DEI (Dennis East International, LLC) is a manufacturer and wholesale distributor of giftware, housewares, home decor and pet products. We are a national leader with over 25 years’ experience in the markets we serve and have a well-established loyal North American customer base. The company headquarters and main operations are in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Average Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
Hours Employee Must Be Available: 7:00 to 3:30, Monday thru Friday
Starting Pay: $12.75 to $14.00 based on experience
How to Apply: Please respond to this posting with your resume to apply
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Sick time, and Holidays
Please email resume and references to HR@deidirect.com