Tips for a successful holiday open house;
1) Play a game! Let customers play a fun game to win a free gift or discount. Our Santa Hat Ring Toss is fun for children and adults!
2) Holiday Selfies! Encourage shoppers to take a selfie and upload to social media using your store hashtag for a chance to win a price. Our LED Santa Figure is the ultimate selfie prop!
3) Provide complimentary food and beverages. Food is a great icebreaker and conversation starter. Offer free snacks using mugs and plates you are selling to promote sales. Our best selling Giving Plate is the perfect hostess gift!
4) Host an ornament workshop. Invite customers to bring in their baby or pet and create a keepsake ornament to keep or give to a loved one. Offer a special discount the night of the event to encourage post event shopping. Our Pawprint Ornament Kit is a must have!
5) Letters to Santa! Invite customers to bring in their kids and write letters to Santa. Kids will love our Letter to Santa Ornament!
6) Offer a discount. Provide customers who attend your open house with a special coupon they can use at the event or at a later time. This is a great way to get people in the door.