These party props should do the trick. Set-up a DIY photo booth and watch the fun begin!
• Digital Camera or Instant Film Camera
• Backdrop (tablecloth, wrapping paper, etc.)
• Holiday Decorations (garland, snowflakes, banner, etc.)
• Strong Tape
• DEI’s Photo Prop Set (3 themes available: Christmas, Halloween or Everyday)
• Create a unique hashtag sign for guests to use when they post pictures on social media. Retailers: encourage shoppers to post pictures with your store hashtag for a chance to win a prize!
• Have a blank scrapbook as a polaroid guest book.
• Have a selfie stick available for photos taken on a cell phone.
DIY Photo Booths are easy and can be used anywhere – family parties, work events, retail open houses, etc. Share your photos with us using hashtag #webringthefun!